Downloading and Grading Group Assessments
This Guide will explain how VU Collaborate Instructors/Tutors can download individual or group assessments, evaluate and publish grades to students. In VU Collaborate Instructors/Tutors can download individual or group assessments, evaluate and publish grades to students.
Here are the steps to download and grade groups assessments:
- Downloading Assessments
- View Groups
- Select Groups
- Download Group Assessments
- Downloading Files
- Save Files
- Evaluate Submission
- Enter Score
1. Go to Dropbox from the Assessments menu in the Learning Space navbar.
2. In the Assessment Dropbox Folders area, choose your folder from the list.
1. In the Assessment Dropbox Folders area, click the folder dropdown menu and select View Submissions.
2. In the Folder Contents area, click the View By dropdown menu and select Groups
1. Click the Groups dropdown menu and select your group from the list.
1. To download group assessments, click the Select tick box and then click Download.
1. A new pop-up window will show Downloading Files.
2. Right click on the file name and select Save link as…
1. Choose a location to save the zipped folder and click Save. All the assessments will be downloaded to this location.
Tip: To unzip a file, right-click the file, and select Extract All.
1. To evaluate student’s submissions, click on each individual student's submission.
1. Enter Score and provide Feedback. You can Add a File, Record Audio or Record Video
2. To instantly publish grades and provide feedback, click Publish.
3. If you want to release grades and feedback at a later time, click Save Draft.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.