Turnitin App Login - Access Code
This guide details how to login within the Turnitin App using Access Codes. Each Access Ccode can only be used once per session. Once a session ends, another code will need to be generated as the previous one will no longer work. Additionally, Access Codes can only be generated by using the Turnitin function within VU Collaborate itself.
This process details how to aquire a code to access the turnitin app.
1. Access asignement Submissions from Dropbox.
2. Open a successful turnitin report.
3. Within the origanlity report, press the Submission Information on the right hand side tooldbar.
4. Press Generate Code at the bottom of the window.
5. Note down the code generated.
Access Turnitin App using access code
Once an access code has been generated, proceed with the following steps.
1. Open turnitin app and select Log in with Access Code.
2. Input the access code generated from the turnitin originality report. If the code hasn't been generated, follow the first set of instructions.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.