Echo360 (ALP) - Introduction to Active Learning Platform
Echo360 provides avenues for lecture capture, screencasts, video creation and editing videos.
1. To access Echo360, go to your unit in VU Collaborate. The Home page will have a widget on the right-hand side shown as below.
2. Click on Lecture Recordings and Presentations.
When you get into Echo360 ALP, you will be taken straight to your Dashboard which gives you an overview of your units. If you only have one unit, you will be taken directly to that unit.
3. Click on the relevant unit tile to enter a unit and view the classes (recordings and presentations).
4. Click on the name of a class to view the content.
5. To see materials you have created, click on the My Content tab on the Home page. To view content that has been shared with you on Echo360, click on Shared Content. All Content is a combination of both types of content.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.