Echo360 (ALP) Mobile App
Instructors and students using Echo360’s active learning platform can now use Echo360 on mobile to view lecture slides, watch course videos on-demand, and even capture and upload video content and publish it to the platform.
- View lecture slides
- Create, view, and edit notes and bookmarks
- Interact with in-class polls
- Watch dual-stream HD video presentations and lectures on-demand
- Capture instructional videos right from the application
- Share fieldwork videos in subjects that get outside the traditional classroom or demonstrate practical competency in the field
- Enhance your course library with mobile learning content that can be shared in Echo360
App info and links
Download and install the Echo 360 App for your device.
1. Locate and Open Echo360 on your device.
2. Provide your staff email address when requested:
3. Once the VU login page opens, provide your employee ID and password, then click log in.
4. Log in as an Instructor.
Echo360 app allows users to upload videos from their device.
1. Click the Upload Video function from the app.
2. Provide permission to the application to access media on your device.
3. Select your video file and click Start Upload.
Additional App Notes:
- Users of the previous EchoSystem environment should download the appropriate app.
- If you had the application prior to June 2017, you will need to uninstall it and upload this app. Even though it looks the same, this one is different.
- The app supports video uploads in MP4, M4V, 3GP, and AVI files formats
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.