Online Consultation Sessions for VU Collaborate
The Learning Environments team offers online consultation sessions to help you take advantage of every opportunity VU Collaborate has to offer.
We are pleased to now offer an individualised consultation service to assist you in developing your learning and teaching in VU Collaborate. These flexible sessions are delivered over the phone and online (at the same time), allowing you to choose days and times that suit your schedule from a location convenient for you. Our online collaboration software, Skype for Business or WebEx, allows you to interact with our instructor via video, audio and chat. You can also share your computer screen so we can help demonstrate the most effective way to utilise tools in VU Collaborate.
We can assist you by:
- Explaining which online learning tools are recommended to achieve your teaching goals
- Demonstrating the best ways of utilising the different tools in VU Collaborate
- Answering common questions and queries you may have with the tools in VU Collaborate
When are the sessions?
Online consultation sessions will be offered Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
30-minute sessions can be booked between 10.00am - 1:00pm
|Monday||10.00am - 1:00pm|
|Tuesday||10.00am - 1:00pm|
|Wednesday||10.00am - 1:00pm|
|Thursday||10:00am - 1:00pm|
|Friday||10.00am - 1:00pm|
Note: Consecutive bookings made on the same day by the same staff member may be canceled.
How to book a session:
- Click on the link provided: online booking system
- Use the calendar in the booking form to select the appropriate time and day. If no times are shown, all available appointments for that day have been booked and you will need to select another day.
- Fill in your contact details and remember to let us know which College you are from and what topics you would like to discuss.
- Once you have confirmed your booking you will be sent an email containing the training session details including a link to the online collaboration space.
- A member from the Learning Environments team will call you at the specified time to ensure that you can access the online room correctly, allowing the session to run smoothly.
We hope you enjoy our new customised online consultations and look forward to assisting you develop innovative ways to deliver teaching and learning content to your students in VU Collaborate.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.