Online Support Sessions for VU Collaborate
The Connected Learning team offer online support sessions to help you take advantage of every opportunity VU Collaborate has to offer.
We are pleased to offer an individualised support service to assist you in developing your learning and teaching in VU Collaborate. These flexible sessions are delivered over Zoom, allowing you to choose days and times that suit your schedule from a location convenient for you. Zoom provides us with an avenue to fully interact via video, sharing screens, audio and chat. Sharing your computer screen helps us together to utilise tools in VU Collaborate.
We can assist you by:
- Troubleshooting problems in VU Collaborate spaces
- Discussing which online learning tools are recommended to achieve your teaching goals
- Demonstrating the best ways of utilising the different tools in VU Collaborate. Eg. Zoom, Panopto videos, H5P, quizzes, Dropbox - Originality Check.
- Answering common questions and queries you may have with the tools in VU Collaborate
When are the sessions?
30-minute online support sessions are offered Monday to Friday but not on Public Holidays.
Note: Consecutive bookings made on the same day by the same staff member may be cancelled depending on demand.
How to book a session:
- Click on the link provided: online booking system
- Use the calendar in the booking form to select the appropriate time and day. If no times are shown, all available appointments for that day have been booked and you will need to select another day.
- Fill in your contact details and remember to let us know which College you are from and what topics you would like to discuss.
- Once you have confirmed your booking you will be sent an email containing the session details including a Zoom link.
We hope you enjoy the customised online support sessions and we look forward to assisting you to develop innovative ways to teach using VU Collaborate.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.