Printing the Classlist
The Classlist function in VU Collaborate allows you to see who is enrolled in a Unit Delivery Space. It allows you to email/message anyone enrolled into it and also lets you see when they had accessed the unit for the last time.
This guide will guide you through how to print Classlist from the VU Collaborate. To learn more about Classlist, go through Understanding the Classlist guide on VU Collaborate Help site.
1. Click Space Admin from the navigation bar.
2. Click Classlist located under the Learner Management section.
Printing all students from the classlist
1. Select the checkbox located on the top left corner of the classlist table to select all students.
2. Click the Print button which can be accessed at the top of the Classlist table.
Printing Groups from the Classlist
1. Select Groups from the dropdown arrow, then click Apply.
2. Choose the group you want to print by clicking on the dropdown arrow in the groups list, then click Apply.
3. Select the checkbox located on the top left corner of the classlist table to select all students in that group. If you only want to print a select number of students from the group, tick the checkboxes next to their name.
4. Click the Print button at the top of the Classlist table.
5. Whether you are choosing a group, the whole class, or a selection of students, you will then see a pop-up window with the list of selected students.
6. Click Print to finish.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.