Connected Learning Services
VU offers a broad range of services to assist staff members with their teaching needs. We provide training and support with all aspects of VU Collaborate using the following avenues:
- Drop-in days at each of the three campus Hives:
- Mondays: St. Albans, room 7216;
- Tuesdays: Footscray Park, room A202; and
- Thursdays: City Flinders Street, room 907.
- Online consultations and support
- VU Collaborate workshops relevant to your team if you have 5 or more people attending.
Connected Learning also offer digital media services and provide equipment for loan. There is also a new "self-serve" recording studio for academic and teaching staff to create videos for teaching materials. Click on the services listed below for further information.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.