Connected Learning Services
VU offers a broad range of services to assist staff members with teaching and learning strategies. We provide training and support with all aspects of VU Collaborate using the following avenues:
- Drop-in virtual sessions with Zoom. 30 minutes each week day at 11am and 3pm. Go to VU Collaborate Essentials, selct the Communications tab then select Zoom Classrooms. Choose Join next to the session you want to attend.
- Online consultations and support
- Chat Now on the home page of each space in VU Collaborate for quick questions
- Bespoke VU Collaborate workshops relevant to your team of 5 or more people
- Workshops for teaching and learning on the traning calendar.
Connected Learning also offer digital media services and provide equipment for loan. There is also a "self-serve" recording studio for academic and teaching staff to create videos for teaching materials (on campus only). Click on the services listed below for further information.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.