How to Create and Share a Playlist in Panopto
Playlists allow videos in Panopto to be presented in a single, ordered list even if those videos exist in different folders. When enabled, any user with creator access to a folder will have the ability to create playlists in that folder.
Below are the steps to create, edit and share a video on Panopto :
1. Click the create button and select Playlist.
2. Name your playlist and choose a folder where it will be saved. Then write a Description for the playlist and click Create.
3. You will be taken to the overview page for the playlist you created.
4. Click Add Videos.
5. Select the videos you want to appear in the playlist and click Add.
1. Go to the playlist you want to edit and click Settings.
2. You will be taken to the overview page where you can edit the playlist information, description, add videos to a playlist, and delete the playlist.
You can add videos to your playlist as long as you have at least viewer access.
1. Go to your playlist and click the Share button.
2. A Share page is going to appear on your screen.
3. Go to Who has access and change the access permissions of the playlist.
Specific people: Only specific users and groups can view the playlist, add them with their email address.
Anyone at your organisation with the link: Unlisted, anyone at your organisation who has the link can view the playlist.
Anyone with the link: Unlisted, anyone who has the link can view the playlist. No sign-in is required to view the playlist.
4. You can also invite people to view the playlist by entering their names, groups, usernames, or email address.
If you want to notify people via email, just put a checkmark in the square beside this option.
5. Click Send and save changes.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.