Activate your H5P account
Due to the new integration of H5P, the system may ask you to verify your account using a confirmation code. If you haven't done so, the system might temporarily disable your H5P view and edit access, which will cause an error message 'No active LTI session' similar to below.
1. To verify your account, navigate to your Sandpit or any Learning Space.
2. From a Module, select the Add Activities button followed by H5P Quicklink.
3. You will be asked to enter the confirmation code sent to your email.
An example of an email verification code sent from H5P.
This email was only sent the first time you view the message, so it may have been sent several days ago.
5. Once you've done this step, you will be able to view and edit your H5P from VU Collaborate.
In case you are unable to find the code anywhere in your mailbox, please follow the steps below to request a new code send to your staff email.
1. Once selected Insert H5P, click on the Proceed button within the verification screen.
2. An instruction dialogue 'Did you not receive an email' will appear, click on resend link at the bottom.