Enrolling students to Support and Collaboration spaces
This guide will demonstrate how to enrol students in Support and Collaboration space.
On this page:
- Access Classlist
- Add Participants
- Search for Users
- Assign Role
- Confirm Enrolment
- Unenrol Manual Students
Manually enrolling students can only be done by SC Convenors in Support and Collaboration spaces.
Student enrolments in Unit and Communication spaces occur automatically.
1. In your Support and Collaboration space on the navbar, select Space Admin, then Classlist.
1. From the Add Participants drop-down menu, select Add existing users.
Search for students by First Name, Last Name or Username (student number).
We recommend that you search by student number to ensure you select the correct student.
1. Enter the student's number or student's name (1), then select the search icon (2).
1. Students already enrolled, will have an already enrolled icon (1) after their name.
2. Tick to select a student (2), then from the Select a Role drop-down menu, select Manual Student (3).
3. To confirm, select Enrol Selected User (4).
Confirmation of Enrolment will appear.
1. Click Done, or;
2. Choose to Add More Participants to add more users.
3. The user you enrolled will now be listed in the Classlist.
1. To unenroll a participant, check the box next to the user's name in the Classlist.
2. Click on the Unenroll icon.
3. A confirmation message will appear. Click on Yes to continue, or No to cancel your action.
4. If you chose to continue, the system will notify you once the unenroll process is successful.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service servicedesk.vu.edu.au for technical support.