Recording Attendance Average
This guide is about exporting attendance data to CSV files which help you to record attendance average. Before following this guide, please ensure that you have created an attendance register (Creating an Attendance Register) and recorded attendance (Recording attendance).
Here are the steps to export attendance data and record attendance average:
1. Access the Attendance tool by going to Space Admin from the navbar. Under Learner Management, click Attendance.
1. Select View Attendance Data from the dropdown menu of the class/session you wish to view attendance for.
1. Click Export All Data to export your Attendance Data.
2. From the Export All Data pop up, click the title of the file to download.
1. Open the downloaded file. You can open the *.csv file downloaded in © Excel or any other spreadsheet program.
2. Select the cell which is at the bottom of % Attendance column.
3. Access Formulas from the navbar.
4. Click the drop down menu of AutoSum and select Average.
5. After clicking Average, press Enter on your keyboard to see the result.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.