Feedback Fruits – Peer Review Tool
The peer review tool facilitates students to review each other’s work online. There are three modes of review:
- Hand in work individually, review individually
- Hand in work individually, review within groups, and
- Hand in work as a group, review work by other groups individually.
The Instructor can create feedback criteria that students can complete in the form of comments, a rubric and sliding scales. Feedback can be made anonymous. There are a number of additional settings that can be used to customise the activity, such as options for self-assessment, required reviews per student and the ability to prevent students from reviewing others until they have submitted work themselves.
Feedback Fruits Peer Review Instructor View
Feedback Fruits Peer Review student view
Add Peer Review to your Learning Space
Continue to see how to add Peer Review to your Learning Space
- See how to add Peer Review to your Learning Space:
Feedback Fruits - Adding a Peer Review to a Learning Space
- Instructor & Student Guides
- Help and support
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.