FeedbackFruits – Interactive Study Materials
The Interactive Study Material tools allow students to engage meaningfully with a content you have uploaded. Student can highlight, add comments, engage in discussion and even pose questions (if you enable this). Students can work as an entire class or be divided into groups (integrated with the VU Collaborate Groups Tool).
#1 Interactive Document - Overview
This tool could be used for a number of activities, including:
- Group or individual response(s) to a case study
- Checking for understanding of a reading/journal article (excerpt)
- Correcting or providing feedback on a sample essay
#2 Interactive Video - Overview
The tool could be used for a number of activities, including:
- Video Production Class - Critiquing or analysing video edits
- Structured or unstructured discussion around the contents of a video
Detailed setup instructions
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.