Viewing Survey Results
A survey is a data collection tool available on VU Collaborate, which can be used to gather information about students. A survey may focus on factual information about individuals, or it might aim to obtain the opinions of the survey takers; therefore, interpretation of the data is crucial to make the most of a survey.
This article will guide you through the process of using the Survey tool on VU Collaborate to gather survey results. If you need to set up a survey, please check the guide Creating a Survey.
Accessing Survey Reports
1. Navigate to your unit space.
2. Go to Space Admin and select Surveys.
3. Click the drop-down arrow next to the relevant survey and select Statistics.
4. Click View Overall Results to see the survey results from all respondents.
5. Below is an example of the view of the overall results for all the respondents.
6. To view an individual student's attempt on a survey, click Attempt 1.
If unlimited or limited attempts were chosen and completed, you will be able to see multiple attempts.
7. Below is an example of the view for an individual survey attempt by a student.
8. You can view the Survey Event Log which has information on dates of completion etc.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service servicedesk.vu.edu.au for technical support.