Creating True or False Questions
A True or False (T/F) question present a statement, which students must determine if it is true or false.
Questions can be created in a Question Library, Quiz or Survey. For a Quiz it is recommended to first create question in the Question Library, then import them into the Quiz. For additional information see the following guides, then return to take the next step:
- Option 1: Creating Questions in the Question Library
- Option 2: Creating a Quiz
- Option 3: Creating a Survey
1. From New select True or False Question (T/F)
Enter your question details
- Enter Question Text
- Select the Correct Answer (True or False)
- Assign Default Points for the correct answer
- Select question Options (feedback, hint, short description and enumeration)
– see Customising Question
- View how the question will be displayed to students
- When complete select one of the save options
- Save and New – save the question, then create a new True/False question
- Save and Copy – save the question, then create a copy of the current questions
- Save – save question and return to question library, quiz or survey
On returning to the Question Library, Quiz or Survey, review your questions. When complete select Done Editing Questions.
Contact ITS Service Desk on (03) 9919 2777 or via self-service http://servicedesk.vu.edu.au for further technical support.